The sexual health supplies currently available in college are:
- Pregnancy tests, lubricant, rape alarms, Durex extra safe and Pasante Unique condoms – procurable by using the google doc form below, visiting the JCR Welfare Reps in person or emailing them (so they can pidge them to you discreetly): Monim Wains and Sophie Irving
- Chlamydia testing kits and a variety of dotted, ribbed, large and -flavoured condoms can be found outside the nurse’s office.
- All of the above supplies are free to members of the college, and can be requested through this google doc form: (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmK3ZlliH8Q5JEyyKIjRz8MzUR_gmcax6_tFWoKWspN_b8VA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0WKBBhVdo2_hwACrJjh_tg6BmdEKlNg-2wRuAWprB9x3x9JK7gD0IBa8k)
GUM Medicine Clinic
Provides confidential sexual health services, including:
- Pregnancy tests and advice
- Free condoms
- Full STI testing & HIV services
More info on the walk-in clinics they offer can be found here: https://www.sexualhealthoxfordshire.nhs.uk
And the clinic can be found here:
Bus Route 15 from the High St: ask for Girdlestone Road
Tel: 01865 231 231
Terence Higgins Trust
The Terrence Higgins Trust is a charity aimed at providing STI and HIV testing services, sexual health information, free condoms, therapy services, and support for those living with HIV. More information can be found on their website, https://www.tht.org.uk, or they have a branch in Oxford:
43 Pembroke Street
They have a direct line, open from 10am to 8pm, Monday to Friday: 0808 802 1221
Or, for less urgent matters, feel free to email them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis line:
The Oxfordshire Sexual Abuse & Rape Crisis Centre can offer support and advice whilst reporting an experience of sexual abuse or rape, therapy, support groups, and emotional support by phone or email.
For appointments ring on 01865 726 311, or email email@example.com
For a confidential listening space, ring 01865 726 295 or text 07537 432 442, during the hours listed on the website:
BROOK – PREGNANCY:
Brook, an organisation working towards to the sexual health and wellbeing for under 25s, offer a page on information and contact details for advice on (unwanted or wanted) pregnancies, family planning and abortions.